What is Community Forums?
Community Forums is a simple forum structure provided for our wiki spaces. It can be used for gathering feedback and insight from people within the wiki community. It allows for the creation of forums and sub-forums, allowing for various organizational structures. For more information about Community Forums click here.
How to set up a forum.
- Find the correct root page, the forum will be created as a sub-page of this.
- Then click on the "..." icon directly to the right of "Create"
3. Click on Community Forum and the select the "Next" button at the bottom of the page.
4. Next, choose a title for the Forum and select Default Configuration, if you would like to customize the forum select Custom Configuration. More Information on this can be found here. Then click on the Next button.
5. On the next screen, click on the Create button.
6. You should now be taken to the newly created forum homepage. From here you can create new topics for people to discuss and check the status of popular articles.
7. By selecting/creating a topic from the main forum page, it makes a sub-page of the wiki that people can then comment on.