What does Custom Space User Managment Plugin do?
This plugin gives administrators the ability to freely manage users and user-groups associated to their Altassian Confluence Wiki Spaces. This plugin gives the ability to:
- Create / delete user-groups that can be space-specific (optional)
- Add / remove users from user-groups associated to given wiki space
- Create new users automatically as part of their addition to a user-group (optional, and provided that LDAP is available to fetch user details needed to create user account)
- View list of users for selected user-group
- Search users to add / remove from selected user-group (optional)
- Create users and user-groups in Jira (optional, and provided that you are using Jira for Confluence user management)
- Create a user-group with a comma-delimited list of users in a single operation (optional)
- Perform bulk add / remove of users from user-group(s)
- Full control over UI messages for localization and internationalization (i10n/i18n). You can also just use this to tweak your messages for your environment.
- For more information click here.
How to use Custom Space User Management.
- From the wiki go to Spaces → Space directory.
2. Next, search for the wiki space you wish to edit and click on theicon.
3. Go to Manage Users/Groups using the menu bar at the top of the screen. For more information on how to use this plugin click here.
4. From here you can add groups/users, as well as change the space you are currently editing.