What is Forms for Confluence?
Forms for Confluence is a tool for creating forms. Responses to a form can be either stored in both/either the internal database or sent to a specific email address.
How to use Forms for Confluence
For simplicity, I will be showing how to create a basic "Contact Me" form. There are many different ways to configure forms. If you are interested in this you can find more information here.
- Find the correct root page, the forum will be created as a sub-page of this.
- Then click on the "..." icon directly to the right of "Create"
3. Search for Forms for Confluence and then click on the "Next" button at the bottom of the screen.
4. To create a Contact Me form, choose the pre-configured "Contact Request" option and then click on the "Next" button at the bottom of the screen.
5. Choose a Page Title and Form ID, then click on the "Create" button.
- Page Title: Title of wiki page that will be created to hold the form. If you already have a page created than type that in.
- Form ID: Reference used to manage your form in admin sections.
6. To add an email address to the receiving list click on the Forms outer text box and select "edit".
From here, you can edit the Destination and Subject. Then, click Save.
- Destination: Where the form responses will be sent too.
- Subject: What the title of the form responses will be.
7. After this, Save your wiki page and your Contact Me form should be complete!