Von Maur Coralville Seeking Alterations Associate
We are currently seeking a Part-Time and Full-Time Alterations Associate at our Iowa River Landing location in Coralville.
Alterations responsibilities include:
• Professionally competent in all basic and some advanced alterations.
• Measures, fits, marks, and pins garments according to customer specifications and garment’s alter ability.
• Disassembles garments to various degrees, without damaging the item, when needed.
• Sews or reassembles garment according to measurements taken when fitting the garment to the customer, or to repair damaged or defective merchandise. These may range from basic to moderately difficult sewing/alteration procedures.
• Irons and steams garments as needed to prepare the garment for more sewing or for the customer.
• Uses good judgement to access alterations charges based on required work and the alterations price list.
• Provides excellent customer service.
Associates receive a comprehensive benefit package:
• Health, Dental, Vision insurance (full-time)
• Flexible Spending Accounts and Short Term Disability (full-time)
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) program
• Sick Pay (full-time starting January 1st)
• Paid Holidays and Vacation