Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Rehearsal Conflict Survey
In an attempt to get more accurate information regarding individual conflicts we are asking that you take the time to carefully fill out this survey.
Conflicts that are listed and disclosed in this survey before casting will be considered by the director for approval during the casting process.
Conflicts that are discovered or develop after casting must be presented to the Director of the production as soon as they are discovered. It will be up to the Director's discretion to approve of not approve of any new conflicts.
In some cases recasting may become necessary.
SHOW DATES (Rehearsal - Close)
- Symphony: August 30-September 18
- Where Are You Going, Holler Greene?: August 30-September 25
- Deer’s Blood: August 30-October 2
- Our Lady of 121st Street: August 30-October 16
- Queer Horror Festival: September 20-October 16
- Split Blood: September 13-October 24
- Three to Five Days: September 20-October 31
- HOW CAN I KEEP FROM SINGING: September 27-November 7
- Global Express: October 30-November 11
- Smile Medicine: October 4-November 20
- Sawdust: October 25-November 20