Hello, my name is Elizabeth Schlegel and I am currently in charge of gathering volunteers for various opportunities throughout the Orchestra Iowa season.
Here are the dates and the times for the concerts this year:
- December 4th – 6PM – Coralville Center for the Performing Arts
- January 22nd – 1PM – West High Auditorium
- February 11th – 6PM – West High Auditorium
- March 25th – 1PM – West High Auditorium
- May 13th – 1PM – West High Auditorium
Gathering volunteers has always been difficult in Iowa City so I wanted to contact the School of Music to see if I could spark any interest with the students.
For each concert we ideally need 6-8 volunteers to help usher, hand out programs, and take tickets. Volunteers would arrive at 6:00 PM and be able to leave around 8:00 PM (as soon as the concert starts) or stay and enjoy the concert.
Please e-mail me at the address below to let me know if you have any questions or if you are interested in volunteering.
119 Third Avenue SE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
319.366.8203 or 800.369.8863